LegalFidelity is Recognized by Government Of India / Ministry of Commerce & Industry under
One Person Company (OPC) Registration
Starting @ Rs 4,999.00
₹9,999.00 All Inclusive (Hurry Up! Limited Time Offer)
Get In Touch
* Stamp duty Vary State to State, Additional charges will apply
* For NRI/Foreign Directors, Additional charges will apply
Documents Required for One Person Company Registration
Only Scanned Copies are required
What You Get
One Person Company Registration in India
A One Person Company is one of the most popular types of legal entities in India. It is registered as per the guidelines of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs aka MCA.
It can have more than 1 Director but only 1 Shareholder.
In One Person Company, the Directors have limited liability, unlike Partnership which has unlimited liability. In LLP Registration, there are partners who own as well as manage the business. On the other hand, in OPC Registration, the Directors can be different from the shareholders.
LegalFidelity is India’s leading portal for One Person Company Registration. We offer quick OPC Registration anywhere in India with 3 easy steps:
- Directors registration with Ministry of Corporate Affairs(MCA)
- Choose the right Company Name
- Draft Company’s Constitution, i.e., Memorandum of Association(MoA) and Articles of Association(AoA)
After approval of company registration, a Certificate of Incorporation (CoI) along with PAN and TAN can be received. The Certificate of Incorporation (CoI) can be used to open a bank account.
Here at LegalFidelity, the One Person Company Registration is completely online just a few clicks away. You don’t even have to leave your home to get your OPC registered.
Benefits of online One Person Company Registration in India
One Person Company Registration has many benefits. These are as follows:
- Limited Liability along with protection from other risks and losses.
- Greater ability to attract investors and raise money for your business.
- Increased legitimacy & brand awareness.
- Greater possibility to expand your business
- Easier to register & manage
- Easier to wind up
- Ease of share transfer
Detailed One Person Company Registration process in India
- Application for Digital Signature Certificate(DSC)
- Application for Director’s Identification Number(DIN)
- Name Approval Application
- Filing of Memorandum of Association(MoA) and Articles of Association(AoA) of the company
- Application for PAN and TAN
- Issuance of Certificate of Incorporation(COI) by Registrar of Companies(ROC)
- Issuance of PAN and TAN
- Opening a current bank account of the company
Minimum Requirements for Online OPC Registration in India
- Only 1 Shareholders
- At least 1 Director
- No Minimum Capital Requirement
- DIN(Director’s Identification Number) for all the Directors
- The person should be a Resident of India
Factors to consider while picking a name for your OPC
The various factors which you should keep in mind while picking a name for OPC Registration are as follows:
- The name should have the words ‘OPC Private Limited’ at its end
- The name must be distinctive and unique
- The name should be suggestive of the company’s business
- The name should follow the guidelines of MCA
FAQs on One Person Company Registration in India
We, at LegalFidelity, can help you register your One Person Company in 5 days only.
Any natural person who is a resident of India can form a One Person Company.
As long as all the annual compliances are done, the company will remain active. However, if the annual compliances are not done, it will become dormant and can be struck off from the register of the Registrar of Companies (ROC).
A One Person Company can have a only 1 shareholder.
A One Person Company can have minimum 1 Director. In addition, at least one Director should be a resident of India.
No, at LegalFidelity.com, the company registration process in completely online. You just need to send scanned copies of all the documents required for the incorporation.
The mandatory compliances are as follows:
- Auditor appointment
- Audit of accounts
- Annual Return Filing
- Filing of Financial Statements
- Preparation of Directors Report
Yes, you can register a One Person Company at your residence. You only need to submit any utility bill along with the No Objection Certificate (NOC)