LegalFidelity is Recognized by Government Of India / Ministry of Commerce & Industry under
Private Limited Company Registration
Starting @ Rs 7,999.00+Stamp Duty
₹9,999.00 All Inclusive (Hurry Up! Limited Time Offer)
Get In Touch
* Stamp duty Vary State to State, Additional charges will apply
* For NRI/Foreign Directors, Additional charges will apply
Procedure for online Private Limited Company Registration in India
Get a Call
Provide Necessary Documents
Documents Required for Pvt Ltd Company
Only Scanned Copies are required
What You Get
Online Company Registration in India
A Private Limited Company is one of the most popular types of legal entities in India. It is registered as per the guidelines of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs aka MCA. It can have minimum 2 Directors.
In Private Limited Company, the Directors have limited liability, unlike Partnership which has unlimited liability. In LLP Registration, there are partners who own as well as manage the business. On the other hand, in Pvt. Ltd. Company Registration, the Directors can be different from the shareholders.
LegalFidelity is India’s leading portal for Online Company Registration. We offer quick Company Registration anywhere in India with 3 easy steps:
- Directors registration with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)
- Choose the right Company Name
- Draft Company’s Constitution, i.e., Memorandum of Association (MoA) and Articles of Association (AoA)
After approval of company registration, a Certificate of Incorporation (CoI) along with PAN and TAN can be received. The Certificate of Incorporation (CoI) can be used to open a bank account.
Here at LegalFidelity, the Private Limited Company Registration is completely online just a few clicks away. You don’t even have to leave your home to get your company registered.
Benefits of Company Registration in India
Company Registration has many benefits. These are as follows:
- Limited Liability along with protection from other risks and losses.
- Greater ability to attract investors and raise money for your business.
- Increased legitimacy & brand awareness.
- Greater possibility to expand your business
- Easier to register & manage
- Easier to wind up
- Ease of share transfer
Detailed Private Limited Company Registration process in India
- Application for Digital Signature Certificate(DSC)
- Application for Director’s Identification Number(DIN)
- Name Approval Application
- Filing of Memorandum of Association(MoA) and Articles of Association(AoA) of the company
- Application for PAN and TAN
- Issuance of Certificate of Incorporation(COI) by Registrar of Companies(ROC)
- Issuance of PAN and TAN
- Opening a current bank account of the company
Minimum Requirements for Online Company Registration in India
- At least two Shareholders
- At least two Directors
- Minimum 1 Lac Share Capital
- DIN(Director’s Identification Number) for all the Directors
- At least one Director should be a resident of India
Factors to consider while picking a name for your company
The various factors which you should keep in mind while picking a name for your company are as follows:
- The name should have the words ‘Private Limited’ at its end
- The name must be distinctive and unique
- The name should be suggestive of the company’s business
- The name should follow the guidelines of MCA
FAQs on Private Limited Company Registration in India
Generally it takes only 10-15 days to register a Private Limited Company.
Any individual, organisation or even a Non Resident Indian (NRI) can be a director in the company. The Director must possess the following characteristics:
- He must be at least 18 years of age.
- He must have a Director’s Identification Number aka DIN.
As long as all the annual compliances are done, the company will remain active. However, if the annual compliances are not done, it will become dormant and can be struck off from the register of the Registrar of Companies (ROC).
A Private Limited Company can have a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 200 shareholders.
A Private Limited Company can have minimum 2 and maximum 15 Directors. In addition, at least one Director should be a resident of India.
No, at LegalFidelity.com, the Company Registration process in completely online. You just need to send scanned copies of all the documents required for the incorporation.
The mandatory compliances are as follows:
- Auditor appointment
- Audit of accounts
- Annual Return Filing
- Filing of Financial Statements
- Holding of AGM aka Annual General Meeting
- Preparation of Directors Report
Yes, you can register a company at your residence. You only need to submit any utility bill along with the No Objection Certificate (NOC)
Yes, FDI or Foreign Direct Investment is allowed.
Yes, the Pvt. Ltd. Company can be converted to other legal entities such as Public Limited Company, One Person Company (OPC) or the Limited Liability Partnership (LLP). But it cannot be converted to a Partnership or a Sole Proprietorship