LegalFidelity is Recognized by Government Of India / Ministry of Commerce & Industry under
CE Certification Online
CE Marking Starting @ ₹4,999.00
₹12,999.00 All Inclusive (Hurry Up! Limited Time Offer)
Get In Touch
Procedure For CE Marking
Get a Call
Provide Necessary Documents
Time Taken for CE Certification
Documents Required for CE Marking
Only Scanned Copies are required
What You Get
CE Certification & Marking – An Overview
The CE Certification or Conformitè Europëenne Mark is the European Union’s (EU) mandatory conformity marking for the regulation of products to be sold within the European Economic Area (EEA).
The CE Marking signifies that the manufactured goods comply with the applicable directives laid by the European Union. These directives apply not only to the products sold within the European Union but also for the goods that are manufactured within or designated to be sold in the the European Economic Area (EEA). This makes the CE marking recognized worldwide even to those unfamiliar with the European Economic Area.
CE Registration Mark is a mark that must be affixed to the applicable products before they can be sold on the EEA. The mark indicates that a product:
- meets the conditions of required European Directives
- meets all the requirements of the applicable European harmonized health, safety and environmental protection standards
- is safe to use and won’t endanger lives or property
Below are some of the products that require CE marking:
- electronics and active components
- active implantable medical devices
- gas appliances
- energy related products
- protective systems & equipment intended for use in potentially explosive conditions (ATEX equipment)
- cableway installations designed to carry persons
Benefits of CE Marking
The CE marking is the passport for selling products in the European marketplace. It enables the manufacturer to seamlessly sell their products in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Elimination of Conflicting Regulations
Due to CE Marking, there is now only one set of guidelines & requirements to be complied with for the entire European Economic Area (EEA). This has resulted in the elimination of various conflicting state-specific regulations. Hence, the product is no longer needed to be adapted to the specific requirements of the any one member state European Economic Area (EEA).
Protection & Safety
By implementing the requirements of the applicable directive, the final product would be safer to use. Also, the environmental damage would be minimized.
CE is a worldwide recognized standard for the safety and protection of people as well as environment. The goods manufactured under the guidelines of applicable European Directives are required to be marked with the CE logo. Further, CE marked products can be easily sold in the global market.
Common ISO Certification Standards
The various common ISO Certification Standards are as follows:
- ISO 9001 Certification: Quality of Goods & Services
- ISO 14001 Certification: Environmental Management
- ISO 27001 Certification: Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- OHSAS 18001 Certification: Health and safety management system at the workplace
- ISO 22000 Certification: Food Safety Management
- ISO 20000 Certification: IT Management
- CE Marking: European health, safety, and environmental protection for products sold in the European Economic Areas (EEA)
- ISO 50000 Certification: Energy Management
FAQs on online CE Marking Certification in India
The CE Mark or Conformitè Europëenne (CE) Mark is the European Union’s (EU) mandatory conformity marking for the regulation of products to be sold within the European Economic Area (EEA).
By affixing the CE marking to a product, the manufacturer declares that the product has been thoroughly inspected & is in conformity with the applicable European Union product safety guidelines.
We, at LegalFidelity, help businesses in getting CE Certification within a few days only.
An CE Certificate is valid for a period of 3 years. After expiry, it can be renewed easily. Moreover, a surveillance audit is conducted yearly to ensure that the requirements are met by the company.
No. The CE marking does not indicate the origin of a product. Rather it indicates that all the requirements laid down by the applicable EU directive have been fulfilled at the time of manufacturing of the product. Any product affixed with the CE marking can be produced anywhere in the world.
To ensure the ISO standards are met by the company, an ISO Audit is conducted by the Certifying body or the Registrar. The ISO audit is conducted on a yearly basis.